How do I get a GIF to play in an email?
How to insert an animated GIF in an email
- Copy the GIF’s link. Once you have found the GIF you’re looking for, your first impulse may be to right click and save to your computer. …
- Open your email account. …
- Maneuver to the “Insert Photo” section. …
- Paste the image address. …
- Click “Insert” …
- Play with your GIF.
Do animated GIFs play in email?
Wait – Do GIFs Work in Email? The answer is: yes…and no. GIF support has expanded across email clients in the last few years. In fact, even some versions of Outlook now support animated GIFs in email.
How do I view a GIF image?
Programs that open GIF files
- File Viewer for Android. Google Photos. Google Drive.
- File Viewer Plus — Get it from Microsoft. Microsoft Photos. Included with OS. …
- Apple Preview. Included with OS. Apple Safari. …
- Linux. GIMP. Other image viewer or web browser.
- Web. Google Photos. Google Drive.
- iOS. Google Photos. …
- Chrome OS. Google Photos.
How do I view animated GIFs on my computer?
Use Windows Media Player to open the GIF file by doing the following:
- Right-click on the file.
- Select Open with.
- Select Choose default program.
- Expand Other Programs.
- Select Windows Media Player.
- Always use the selected program to open this kind of file is selected by default. …
- Click OK.
How do I enable GIFs in Outlook?
You can enable animated GIFs in Outlook by doing one of the following:
- In Outlook for Office 365 before version 2008, select File > Options > Advanced. In the Display section, check the box to Play animated GIFs.
- If you have Outlook for Office 365, version 2008 or higher, use Windows 10 to enable animated GIFs.
How do I insert an animated GIF into an Outlook email?
To add a GIF in Outlook:
Click the “Insert” tab, and click “Pictures” on the ribbon. If the animated GIF is online, then click on “Online Pictures. Select the file, and then click “Insert.”· It would insert the file into your email message.
How do you get a GIF to work?
Just find a GIF that you want and press the “copy link” button. Then, paste the link where you want to use your GIF. On most sites, the GIF will work automatically. Use Gboard: The Google Keyboard for Android, iPhone, and iPad has a built-in GIF function that allows you to use GIFs anywhere, even in text messages.
How do I download a GIF?
Here’s how to download animated GIFs from a website:
- Hover your cursor over the GIF, right-click on it and choose Save image as from the list of options.
- Decide where you want to save it and then click on the folder.
- Add a title and make sure the format remains the same. …
- Click Save to complete the download.
How do I view GIFs on Windows 10?
Internet Explorer in Windows 10 allows you to open and view animated GIF images. To open a GIF image, click the File menu in Internet Explorer (press Alt key to see the menu), click Open, click Browse, change the file type to All Files, select the GIF, click Open, and then click OK button to view the GIF.
How do I open a GIF in my browser?
If you need to open a GIF picture, you should go to the File menu in the browser, by pressing the Alt key. Then select Open, click Browse and choose All Files. Click on the GIF, choose Open, and then confirm your choice by clicking OK to see the GIF file.
How do I open an animated GIF?
When you right-click the GIF, a menu will open to the right of your cursor. Hover over Open with. This is usually in the second grouping of menu options and a list of programs and applications that can open or play the GIF will pop-up. Click to select your web browser.