Click on the file once to highlight it, then hit the “Open” button to begin the upload. Double-clicking the GIF file without hitting the “Open” button will also start the upload. You must save the GIF file to your computer before you can post it as a caption to a reblogged post.
How do you insert a GIF into a text post on Tumblr?
So what you need to do is:
- Save the GIF onto your computer.
- Make a new text post.
- Click the grey “upload photo” link at the top right corner & upload your gif.
- Click “HTML” & use the gif URL that shows up there (for Step #4)
How do you add a picture to a reply on Tumblr?
- Access your Tumblr Dashboard and click the icon shaped like an envelope to access the messaging system.
- Click the Answer icon that looks like a note and pencil at the bottom right corner of the Ask message.
- Insert a picture, or link to a picture, in the Ask message template.
How do you insert a GIF into a text post?
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.
Why can’t I upload GIFs on Tumblr?
Make sure the file is no larger than 20 MB and is in either JPEG or PNG format. We don’t support CMYK files or other non-RGB image files, so save the image in RGB and try uploading again. Try saving a brand new version of the file using the photo/image application of your choice.
How do you send a picture on Tumblr?
How to Submit Pictures on Tumblr
- Visit the blog you want to submit to, tap the mail icon and choose Submit. …
- Tap Photo. …
- Tap each picture you want to submit, in order, or tap Camera to take a new photo. …
- Enter a caption for your photos if you want, and then tap Submit.
How do you add a video to a reblog on Tumblr mobile?
In the Apps
- Tap the pencil icon.
- Tap the camera icon in the lower-left to open the Tumblr camera.
- Tap on the globe if you would like to apply a filter.
- Press and hold the shutter button to take a video. …
- The video will be inserted in your post.
How do I send GIFs on Tumblr?
You can put GIFs in your messages
- Open a conversation.
- Tap the GIF button (You can identify it by the word “GIF” on the front).
- Give your thoughts to the search box.
How do I download GIFs from Tumblr 2020?
You can save a GIF from your dashboard feed, from your profile, or from another user’s posts. Click Save image as on the right-click menu. This option will open a dialogue box, and allow you to select a location on your computer to save your GIF file. Select a saving location.
How do I download a GIF from Tumblr?
Save GIFs from Tumblr
- Open the Tumblr app on your iPhone or iPad. From your home screen, tap the Tumblr app icon to start up the app. …
- Look through your feed to find an image you want to save. …
- Finally, tap the Save Image icon to download the GIF to your device’s camera roll.
How do you put GIFs on Tumblr on discord?
Click the file upload button.
This will open your file explorer in a pop-up window. You can also drag and drop a GIF file from your computer without using the upload button. To do this, open the folder where your GIF is stored, and drag the file to your Discord chat window.