How do you blend text in Adobe Illustrator?
Create a blend with the Make Blend command
- Select the objects you want to blend.
- Choose Object > Blend > Make. Note: By default, Illustrator calculates the optimum number of steps to create a smooth color transition. To control the number of steps or distance between steps, set blending options.
How do you smooth blend in Illustrator?
Draw a circle, hold Opt/Alt+Shift and drag it across the artboard to create a duplicate. Now select both shapes and go to Object>Blend>Make (or hit Cmd/Ctrl+Opt/Alt+B) to create a blend between the two. Illustrator will produce a default blend, which might not be what you want.
How do you make a blend effect in Illustrator?
How to Make a 3D Blend Text Effect in Illustrator
- Open Illustrator and make a new file at any size you want. …
- Select the Type Tool (T) and type your text. …
- With the text selected go to Edit > Copy and then to Edit > Paste in Place.
- Set a different color for the copied text.
How do you blend text in Illustrator 2021?
How to Use the Blend Tool with Text in Illustrator
- Step 1 – Create your text. …
- Step 2 – Release Compound Path. …
- Step 3 – Create a circle. …
- Step 4 – Apply a gradient. …
- Step 5 – Duplicate your circle. …
- Step 6 – Create your blend. …
- Step 7 – Apply your blend to your text. …
- Step 8 – Create a smoother blend.
How do you blend in Illustrator 2020?
Simply select both shapes, then go to Object > Bend > Make. This will create a blend of the two shapes.
What is the blend tool?
The Blend tool blends colors as well as shapes and interpolates the intermediate steps to get from one object to the next. The ability to create blends is a fundamental skill for anyone using Illustrator. … Smooth Color estimates the number of steps needed to produce a smooth color transition between objects.
How do you warp text into a shape in Illustrator?
Create a text object, select it, then go to Object > Envelope Distort > Make with Warp. The Warp Options window should appear with some presets for warping your text object. The Style drop down references all of the different shapes you an warp your text into.
How would you blend text into an image?
When you click on the blending options it opens one dialog box. From that dialog box select the “Blend If” option at the bottom of that dialog box. Then Make sure that Blend If option is set to Gray. To Blend text into the background image, we only need the “Underlying Layer” Slider towards the left side.
Where is blend mode in Illustrator?
To change the blending mode of a fill or stroke, select the object, and then select the fill or stroke in the Appearance panel. In the Transparency panel, choose a blending mode from the pop‑up menu.