How do I save multiple pages as a PDF in Photoshop?
Learn how to create a PDF presentation or multi-page PDF using Adobe Photoshop CC.
- In Photoshop CC, choose File > Automate > PDF Presentation.
- Click Browse. …
- Drag filenames up or down to reorder them.
- Click either Multi-Page Document or Presentation.
- Choose a background color and a font size from the dropdowns.
How do I save multiple pages as one PDF?
On a PC
- Open Adobe Acrobat.
- Choose Tools > Combine Files.
- Click Combine Files > Add Files to select the files documents to compile.
- Click, drag, and drop to reorder the files and pages. Double-click on a file to expand and rearrange individual pages. …
- When you’re done, click Combine Files.
- Save the new compiled document.
How do I combine multiple PDFs into one PDF?
How to combine and merge your files into one PDF: Open Acrobat DC to combine files: Open the Tools tab and select “Combine files.” Add files: Click “Add Files” and select the files you want to include in your PDF. You can merge PDFs or a mix of PDF documents and other files.
Where is Bridge in Photoshop?
To launch Bridge
- In Photoshop, near the middle of the Options bar, click the Go to Bridge button (Ctrl-Alt-O/ Cmd-Option-O).
- Double-click the Bridge application icon in Program FilesAdobeAdobe Bridge CS3 in Windows; Applications/Adobe Bridge CS3 in the Mac OS.
- In the Mac OS, click the Bridge icon on the Dock.