How do I change the color of an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro tablet users:
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
How do you fill a shape with color in Autodesk SketchBook?
Flood filling an area
- In the toolbar, tap .
- Select a color from the Color Editor.
- Tap to fill the current layer or. for all visible layers. Selected Layer. Fill Outcome. Current layer. All visible layers.
- Select a fill.
- To accept the fill, click or. to decline the fill.
How do I change colors in sketch book?
The system Color Editor is the return to the old Color Editor many Mac users loved and missed. To switch over to it, select Sketchbook Pro > Preferences > General, then select Use system Color Editor.
How do you use the magic wand in SketchBook?
The version of SketchBook you are using will determine the UI you will see.
For handheld device users
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
What does magic wand do in SketchBook?
In SketchBook Pro Desktop, a selection can also be used to select an area, then with the V key open the Transform Puck to move, scale or rotate your selection. Magic Wand to select the background and either an eraser or Clear to delete the background.
Where is the color puck in SketchBook?
The Color Puck in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If the puck is not visible, to access it, select Window > Color Puck. Drag within the puck to change luminance and saturation.