To add a layer to your sketch, in the Layer Editor: In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. . In both the canvas and Layer Editor, the new layer appears above the other layers and becomes the active layer.
Can you do layers in SketchBook?
With Sketchbook, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels. Layers can be created, duplicated, merged, turned on and off, reordered, blended, and deleted using the Layer Editor.
How do I get layer editor in Autodesk SketchBook?
The Layer Editor in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- From the menu bar, select Window > Layer Editor.
- From the toolbar, tap .
How do I make a layer folder in SketchBook?
Creating a layer group
- Click. Layer Menu and select New Group.
- Click .
- Shift-select the layers you want grouped and click. and select Group Layers. To ungroup layers, select the group folder, click. and select Ungroup.
How many layers does Autodesk SketchBook have?
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|1600 x 2560||6 layers|
|1080 x 1920||11 layers|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
What is layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Layers are a big part of SketchBook Pro. They help you organize the content that make your image. They are used a lot for complex drawing and projects.
How do I edit a text layer in SketchBook?
Text can be added by tapping the Text icon in the toolbar.
- Adding text creates Text Layers in your layer stack. …
- To edit an existing Text Layer, tap on the Text Layer and select the South-East gesture to Edit Text Layer.
- Note: Text Layers are only saved in Sketchbook Pro’s native TIFF format.
How do I select multiple layers in SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
Does SketchBook have folders?
The Gallery folders are only available on SketchBook Pro Mobile. At the top of the thumbnail view, you will see Untitled. Tap this to access folders, organize your sketches, delete sketches or folders, or restore mistakenly deleted sketches.
How do you name layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
Renaming a layer in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Layer Editor, select the layer.
- Do either of the following: tap-hold , flick. , and change the name. tap. and select Rename. Tip: If you don’t want to see the layer image as the layer thumbnail, remove the check mark next to Show me what is on this layer.