How do I restore Autodesk SketchBook to default?
Resetting preferences in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- Select > to access your preferences.
- In Factory Default, tap the Reset button next to Reset the App to factory default.
How do I open Autodesk SketchBook settings?
Preferences in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences, then tap the General tab.
- For Mac users, select SketchBook Pro > Preferences, then tap the General tab.
Does Autodesk SketchBook save automatically?
Saving in Sketchbook for Android
Files are saved as TIFFs in the Sketchbook Gallery. You can export these files as a layered PSD, or a flattened JPEG or PNG.
How do you reset the Brush Library in Autodesk SketchBook?
Select Edit > Preferences > the Factory Defaults tab, for Reset Brush Palette and Library, tap Reset.
What is pen mode in Autodesk SketchBook?
The way to avoid this is by changing to Pen Mode. This makes the app listen only to the stylus. While you’re drawing, turn on Pen Mode to make SketchBook ignore your palm or finger touching the canvas.
How do you undo in Autodesk SketchBook Android?
You can access Undo and Redo by doing one of following:
- For all users of SketchBook Pro Mobile, double-tap the bottom left corner of the screen. OR. …
- For handheld device users, tap , then to undo an action or. to redo an action.
- For tablet users, in the toolbar, tap to undo an action or. to redo an action.
How do I save Autodesk SketchBook?
On *Android, from your device, select My Files > Device Storage > Autodesk, then open the folder for the version of SketchBook you want. If your device is connected to a computer, double-click the Phone icon to access your files. Then, open the Autodesk folder and the folder for the version of SketchBook you want.
How do I export from SketchBook?
Exporting in Sketchbook for Android
- Tap , then Gallery.
- Swipe to the thumbnail view of the sketch you want to export.
- Tap and select Export PSD.
- Choose a method for exporting your sketch.
- Following the onscreen instructions.
How do I reset my brush to default in Photoshop?
To return to the default set of brushes, open the Brush Picker fly-out menu and choose Reset Brushes. You’ll get a dialog box with the choice to either replace the current brushes or simply append the default brush set at the end of the current set. I usually just click OK to replace them with the default set.
How do I change the color of my pen in SketchBook?
In the bottom toolbar, with a brush already selected, tap either a preset color or the color swatches icon to access more colors, then select a color.
How do you change the pen color on SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro tablet users:
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.