How do you duplicate in Autodesk SketchBook?
Duplicating a layer in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- select the layer and tap-hold and flick .
- for Pro subscribers, besides using the layer marking menu, you can also tap. and select Duplicate.
How do you use the lasso tool in SketchBook Mobile?
Using Quick Selections
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do I copy and paste in Autodesk?
Copy and Paste with Base Point
Press Ctrl+Shift+C or enter COPYBASE at the command prompt. Select the base point. Select the objects to copy and press Enter. The objects are now available to be pasted into the same drawing or another drawing.
How do I duplicate a page in sketch?
Copying pages is impossible. But you can select all containing Artboards, copy them and paste them in the new document / page. As of Sketch 3.5, you actually can do this, though it’s a little hidden: click and drag the Page you want from your Pages list into the Pages list of the destination document.
How do you duplicate a symbol?
Select Modify > Symbol > Duplicate Symbol. The symbol is duplicated, and the instance is replaced with an instance of the duplicate symbol.
How do you color in SketchBook?
The version of Sketchbook you are running will determine whether the palette is visible or needs to be opened, by tapping an icon.
Quickly select a color from the palette.
- Tap the middle of the Color Puck to access the Color Wheel.
- Tap. to open the palette.
- To select a swatch color, tap a swatch.
How do you use the magic wand in SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.