Click and hold the Hammer icon, then slide your mouse cursor over to the Magnifying Glass icon. 4. This will make the Puck appear, and the Puck is how you can pan and zoom around in your picture. The Puck can be easily re-positioned.
How do you drag canvas on SketchBook?
Transforming your canvas in SketchBook in Mobile
- To rotate the canvas, twist using your fingers.
- To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas.
- To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
How do you move in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you rotate in Autodesk SketchBook PC?
Using transforms in Sketchbook for Windows 10
- To rotate, drag in a circular manner with two fingers.
- To move, drag up, down, left, or right with one finger.
- To scale, with two fingers, pinch the canvas for a smaller layer and expand your fingers for a larger layer.
How do you use flipbook in SketchBook?
Select File > New FlipBook, then select either of the following to enter Animation Mode:
- New Empty FlipBook – Create a new flipbook where you can draw the animated and static content.
- New FlipBook from Image Sequence – Import a sequence of images from software, such as Maya or 3DMax, and bring them into Sketchbook Pro.
Can you zoom in on SketchBook?
Position your cursor over the area you want to zoom in or out of. Move your finger along the touch strip in an upward motion to zoom in or a downward motion to zoom out.
How do you flip a drawing in SketchBook?
You can flip your drawing in SketchBook Pro 6 for this very same purpose. Go to the menu bar and then navigate to Image | Mirror Canvas to flip your image.
How do you use the selection tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you use the magic wand in SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
How does lasso work in SketchBook?
Using Quick Selections
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you flip an Image in SketchBook?
Inverting a selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Invert to switch the selection. The current unselected content will become the selection, once you’ve tapped Invert. Use this when it’s easier to select what you don’t want.
How do you flip in Autodesk?
Flipping Vertically in Desktop
- Select the layer you want to flip.
- In the menubar, select Image > Flip Layer Vertically.
Does SketchBook have animation?
SketchBook Pro Desktop and SketchBook Motion are the only versions of SketchBook with animation tools. … SketchBook Pro Desktop has FlipBook animation tools, such as keyframes and a timeline, to bring your images to life.