How do I fill in color in SketchBook app?
For Android tablet users:
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
Is there a fill option in SketchBook?
, the Flood Fill toolbar appears, containing fills and, depending on the version you’re using, an assortment of tools. Use the tools to change fill tolerance, apply a fill to either all layers or only the active layer, or reverse a gradient fill.
How do I fill an empty space in SketchBook?
I know it’s not that easy, so I came up with 8 ideas to help you fill your sketchbook:
- Get over the fear of blank paper. …
- Use squared, lined or dotted paper. …
- Create art supply swatches. …
- Use washi tape to create masks. …
- Scribble challenge. …
- Doodle a song. …
- Brainstorm ideas for future drawings. …
- Start a quote journal.
How do you use the magic wand in SketchBook?
The version of SketchBook you are using will determine the UI you will see.
For handheld device users
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
Where is the color puck in SketchBook?
The Color Puck in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If the puck is not visible, to access it, select Window > Color Puck. Drag within the puck to change luminance and saturation.
How do you draw something in SketchBook?
Using Shape tools in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then. Shapes.
- Tap one of the following styles, then tap-drag to draw: to draw a straight line. to draw a rectangle. …
- Do one of the following: Tap-drag to draw a shape. To stay in the tool and change the brush and/or color, tap , then tap or . …
- To exit the tool, tap x.